NYACP Events and Webinars
Online Program Available!
Commissioner's Medial Grand Rounds:
Webinar on E-Prescribing Preparedness:
With the impending mandate to electronically prescribe all prescriptions, including prescriptions for controlled substances rapidly approaching, this webinar will address the current state of pharmacy and physician adoption EPCS in New York, inform prescribers as to what steps they need to take to be legally capable of E-prescribing controlled substances by March 27, 2016, and an overview of how to obtain and verify software installation.
Topics to include:
- Summarize key aspects of the ISTOP bill as it relates to EPCS
- Understand the current adoption of EPCS by New York pharmacies and prescribers
- Review the 4 step process on how to be enabled for EPCS with a short 5-minute video
- The value of e-prescribing vs. paper scripts
You can register by following the link provided:
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 8:00 am - 9:00 am EST: Register Here