Become a Member
ACP provides access to valuable clinical and professional resources, highly respected publications, quality education, powerful advocacy, career management solutions, practice improvement and networking within a community of over 12,000 members in New York and 130,000 members nationwide.
NYACP's Membership Benefits
NYACP Communications Update:
Did You Know...The Chapter sends out communications on a weekly basis in the form of "Your Chapter in Action" and educational event notices? If you are not receiving this information, please unblock "email@example.com" from your spam blocker, or contact Karen Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your email address
- Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting and Local District Meetings
- Free Legal Consultation on General Practice Related Issues
- Endorsement of Medical Liability Insurance Coverage
- Access to Grassroots Action Center to Quickly Contact Your Elected Officials
- An Online 6-Hour Auto Insurance Reduction Course
- An Online Comprehensive Infection Control Course
- An Online Department of Transportation Medical Examiners Training Program
- Complete list of New York Chapter Benefits
Advancement to Fellowship
Fellowship in the College is an honor. Being an FACP is a mark of esteem from colleagues who recognize accomplishments and achievements over and above the practice of medicine. ACP Fellowship is primarily achieved through advancement from ACP Membership. Fellows are authorized to use the letters FACP (Fellow of the American College of Physicians) in connection with their professional activities for as long as their membership remains current.
Recruit a Colleague
Build unity and a strong voice for Internal Medicine - encourage your colleagues to join the ACP and NYACP today and receive a generous credit toward your own annual dues.