Management of Dementia Related Behaviors
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 • 7:00-8:00 PM • 1-Hour CME
Speaker: Alan Steinberg, MD - Geriatric Psychiatrist
(1) Describe common dementia related behaviors
(2) Describe non-pharmacologic approach to dementia related behaviors
(3) Describe pharmacologic approach to dementia related behaviors
(4) Describe the medical scientific approach to "agitation"
Hosted by: HANYS and MLMIC
Program Objectives: (1) assess professional liability risks in clinical areas outside of behavioral health (2) recognize the factors that impact claims of medical malpractice (3) evaluate the effect of COVID-19 on patients and healthcare professionals ad (4) create risk management strategies to promote staff and patient safety.
No Registration Fee to Participate
<Online Registration/More Information>
LIVE AND ONLINE
May 14 - 16, 2021-Earn up to 27 CME credits and 27 MOC points!
You will receive:
- Chat features available for instructor interaction
- Polling feature on case-based questions to see how you compare with your virtual classmates
- Course materials and online log in information in advance
- Earn up to 27 AMA PRA Category I credits and 27 MOC Points!
Conrad Fischer, MD, FACP
Chris Paras, DO, FACP
Niket Sonpal, MD, FACP