|Laurie Cohen, Esq.|
Laurie Cohen, Esq., Partner at Nixon Peabody and the Chapter's attorney provides members with support and direction by answering questions relevant to general practice.
She has a broad range of health care experience providing services to physician groups. She also has extensive knowledge in the areas of professional licensure, group practice formation, employment and managed care contracting, provider joint ventures, self-referral, anti-kickback, and fee splitting.
- New York's e-prescribing mandate: Are prescribers and pharmacies ready? new posting!
- New York's Law Regarding Surprise Medical Bills
- NYSDOH Requires Surgical Masks for Unvaccinated Health Care Workers
- Unlicensed Medical Residents and the NY Prescription Monitoring Program
- What’s the Impact of New York’s Prescription Monitoring Program on Hospitalists?
- Your Controlled Substance Prescriptions: NYS Department of Health Issues Proposed Regulations to Implement Enhanced Prescription Monitoring Program