Access to Quality and Resource Use, PQRS Feedback Reports Available Until December 31, 2018
The final performance period for the Value Modifier and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) programs was 2016 and the final payment adjustment year is 2018, and these reports will no longer be available after the end of 2018. All Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Reports provided under these programs will remain available for download until December 31, 2018.
Authorized representatives of groups solo practices can access their QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports here using an Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) system account with the correct role. The QRURs can be downloaded as PDF or Excel files, and the PQRS Feedback Reports can be downloaded as Excel files. For instructions on signing up for an EIDM account and accessing the QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports, please visit the How to Obtain a QRUR webpage.
For access to PQRS Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or National Provider Identifier (NPI) reports from program year 2013 or earlier, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk, Monday - Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time (CT) as they are no longer available from the “Communication Support Page” section of the QualityNet Secure Portal.
The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) under the new Quality Payment Program replaced the Value Modifier and PQRS programs. We encourage everyone to learn more about the Quality Payment Program by visiting qpp.cms.gov. Please note that the QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports are not the same as the MIPS Performance Feedback that is available under the Quality Payment Program.
- For information on your PQRS Feedback Report, visit the Analysis and Payment webpage.
- For information on your QRUR, visit the Value Modifier webpage.
- For assistance with Enterprise Identity Management or PQRS Feedback Reports, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912 (TTY 877-715- 6222) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For assistance with the QRURs or Value Modifier, contact the Physician Value Help Desk at email@example.com or 888-734-6433 (select option 4).
- Both help desks are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.