Bring the questions you've been wanting to ask! Explore career options and get guidance for the next part of your journey in medicine.
This 3-part series offers virtual zoom rooms for medical students, residents, fellows, and physicians to speak with NYACP members, leaders, and peers.
Hosted by members of the Chapter's:
Medical Student Committee
Early Career Physicians Committee
September 20, 2023
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Topics will include:
- How Did You Become an Effective Leader?
- Lawrence Phillips, MD, MACP
- Anthony Grieco, MD, MACP
- Terence Brady, MD, MACP
- Abdelhamid Ben Selma, MD
Considerations for Retirement
- When to Start Retirement Planning?
- How do you stay involved with the medical community?
- Richard Rubin, MD, FACP
- Louis Snitkoff, MD, MACP
- Douglas DeLong, MD, MACP
Medical Student Support
- How to survive medical school.
- What to expect in an interview.
- Larry Wolf, MD, FACP
- Raphael Rabinowitz, MD
- Rezana Mara, MD